Sunday, January 18, 2009

Illustration ! ! !



Hey All, Happy New Year - will be posting more often this year hopefully - finally gotten round to play around with photoshop a little more. I never use these programs cause I'm hopeless with colouring stuff in computers - usually I'm make loads of little thumbnail colour sketches and then paint the final thing. This time I wanted to do that in photoshop before I sat down and start doing the water-colour sketch.

Let me know what you think of it - feedback is welcome! If you know any good sites to learn how to draw and paint in photoshop, please drop a link - Photoshop's pretty cool but nothing beats the real thing!!

Will post the watercolour sketch soon!
Cheers!

4 comments:

Ben Harper said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ben Harper said...

Hey tim, great drawing, the colour work is very nice too. I'm in the same boat with regards to colouring in photoshop myself. I've been using it a bit lately tho. However I've been using the mouse to paint with, which doesn't really help.

Aoife said...

Yo Timmay! love the pic, it's real cute. i haven't worked that much in photoshop myself. flash has taken over my life ha ha.

Tim Dowling said...

Thanks guys for the comments :-)
Really can't wait to see your films!
Ben: I think you can get those smaller tablets for a half-decent price -check out ebay!

:-)